Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Big Appointment

So tomorrow at 9:00 is our appointment with our Reproductive Endocrinologist (RE) We will be learning all about the process. This will be a two hour appointment. I am really excited! I think J is as well but is afraid to get her hopes up. As I said before, she has PCOS. She takes Provera just so that she can have a period. We don't even know at this point if she ovulates. I dont think she is letting herself get excited quite yet. She has lived in fear of never having children all of her life. Years ago a doctor told her that she would never have children. She decided then to shut down that part of her heart and say adamantly that she didn't want children. It was easier to do that than to get her hopes up and have them crushed. It has only been recently that she has faced those fears, jumped out into the unknown and put her heart out there. I am so proud of her. We have no idea what the future holds. However, fear will not keep us from moving forward. We are going for it. Moving ahead in faith, hope, and love. We said from the begining that we would base our relationship on those three things. We will continue to do so.

1 comment:

  1. I will keep you both on my mind and heart as you go forward on this journey together, in love and faith. Keep me posted! Vanessa xo

    ReplyDelete